Re: fc5 goals

Le lundi 28 novembre 2005 à 14:15 -0800, Jesse Keating a écrit :

> The question is why are these pieces of software in Fedora CORE vs
> Fedora EXTRAS.  I don't think anybody is complaining that the software
> is a part of the Fedora Project itself, just where they should land.
> Core or Extras.

Actually I for example don't use KDE, and don't care if it's in core or
extras.

What I do care about is Gnome depending on arts.

I'd rather people spent more time untangling this kind of stupid
cross-dependencies than arguing what needs to be made second-class
citizen.

DVD burners and broadband will be generalized before Core shrinks to a
single CD anyway.

--
Nicolas Mailhot