Modern Update System

Benjy Grogan benjy.grogan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 04:43:01 UTC 2005

Yes, yes, but if there is no net gain then you revert to simply sending out
the whole rpm.  But when you have some 100 updates or more then you want to
send this Fedora user the smallest possible patch you can.

It should be a crazy challenge to come up with the most minute update, the
modicum of all updates, that can be achieved.

Sure, repositories will have to grow up and embrace a new system.  But with
the Web 2.0 coming out everything is slowly changing anyways.

This must be done.  Who wants to start?  Who could start?

Benjy,
AWWTF