Re: SquashFS?

Darko Ilic wrote:

I wanted to ask what are the opinions on the subject, and is there any chance for SquashFS to make it's way into Fedora kernel by FC5? I`ve heard it was submitted to LKML recently and there was some discussions surrounding that and that it is a likely candidate for the upstream kernel.

If it makes it upstream, then most likely, yes.

-- Rex