Fedora web team

Hey all,

It seems like there are at least a few people who are interested in
reworking the Fedora web site. I think it would be good to have more
coordination on our efforts. So, please visit:
	http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora/Web
and let's all get together and figure things out.

This may just be my way of catching up with everyone else who is already
working nicely together - please bring me up to speed. :)

Best,
-- Elliot