Request for volunteers to help track down packages that use /usr/X11R6

Mike A. Harris mharris at redhat.com
Sun Sep 4 12:23:24 UTC 2005

Mike A. Harris wrote:

> At this time, I'd like to thank the large number of volunteers
> who responded to this query (zero), as that will greatly help
> to make sure everything works after modular X goes into
> rawhide.  ;o)
>
> We will be finding/fixing anything obvious we find prior to
> it hitting rawhide, however if we miss anything I'm sure that
> we'll find out after it goes live in rawhide and everyone
> suddenly becomes a volunteer.   ;o)

Ugh.  It turns out that I have some rather major mail filtering
problems going on.  150Mb procmail.log to the rescue...

Word of advice:  Do not use alpha version of "spambayes" spam
filtering software.  It is horribly broken.  I've now downgraded
to the 1.0.4 release and watching the procmail log more closely
now to try to catch failures.

A few people pointed out to me that people did in fact respond
to the thread, and I've acquired copies.  I'll review them and
respond back to the list.

So....   Thanks very much to everyone who did respond, and my
apologies for missing things due to mail filtering quirks.

Now on to reading them...

TTYL