Re: Fill-in PDF forms.

Sam Varshavchik wrote:
Is there a PDF viewer that supports fill-in forms?
I know about Adobe's reader, of course, but I'd prefer to use free software.

This question would be better suited to the fedora-list mailing list [1] rather than this list, which is for development discussion.

That said, I'm not aware of a free/open-source PDF viewer that allows filling our of forms. However, forms-support is planned for the Evince reader (default in Gnome).

The Evince Roadmap wiki page [1] reads:
 "Forms - this is a big one, but we could probably pick a
  commonly used subset and get something useful Scheduled
  for a Pre-April 2006 Release!"

Sounds like it's not there yet, but coming next year.

Cheers,
Steven Garrity