Tiger integration in Fedora

Stephen J. Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 15:07:11 UTC 2005

On 9/5/05, Stephen J. Smoogen <smooge at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well.. it didnt work for me :). Mostly Bastille seemed to be a set of
> items to tighten a system down.. not check if something has been
> tightened down. As someone who is writing a bunch of stuff similar to
> tiger.. they are very different beasts.

I have to amend this statement.. I couldnt get bastille -a to work on
my box earlier but found that it was due to a bad box (smoke and ashes
today). For some reason, I think the choice of Bastille and Tiger are
probably personal issues of what works best for someone (like
KDE/Gnome) Both should be available at some point... and used to check
the others work.