Re: Unofficial FC4.1 i386 isos

Hi

You should really think of a different name for your distro, so nobody confuses it with official Fedora media.

If I'm of base here, then i apoligize, but I think this could be confusing at some point.

There has been discussing before on clarifying the trademark guidelines so that derivatives which only include the content in Fedora Core (including updates) and Extras repositories can still call themselves Fedora. Meanwhile calling it unofficial with a disclaimer is good enough IMO

Again, nice work. I am pretty happy that the community stepped up on providing this functionality requested by many people

regards
Rahul