Have someone installed FC4 (Standard distro) ASUS P4S800-MX SE

Hello,

I have experienced problems while installing FC4 in an ASUS P4S800-MX SE
(2 Sata discs, 1G RAM, DVD-RW ATA). The install CD crashes after boot.
Then a trick:

boot: <any scrap text>
... it fails
boot: <enter>
... it loads

It goes all the cycle and starts to install RPMS but... suddenly
(sometimes in the first disc and sometimes at further discs it crashes.
I guess the problem is in the kernel version of distro (since other
distributions install OK and ruindows install OK).

Is there a set of iso cds that install this particular board ???
Is there any trick (bios configuration, parameters, something) to help me ?

Best regards,

Casimiro