Re: Fedora's way forward

...... Original Message .......
On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 12:36:33 -0500 "Eric S. Raymond" <esr thyrsus com>
wrote:
>The user needs a button to push and a simple menu, and and interface
>that *requires effectively no thought or decisions*.

I disagree. Software installation that 'requires effectively no thought or
decision' has left Windows a wasteland of spyware, rootkits and other
malware.

Humans could have left the solar system by now if we hadn't wasted billions
of man hours and money on dealing with that one aspect of Windows' design.

___
Dax Kelson
Sent with my Treo