Re: The Strengths and Weakness of Fedora/RHEL OS management

On Sun, 2 Apr 2006, Callum Lerwick wrote:

On Sat, 2006-04-01 at 19:29 -0800, Shane Stixrud wrote:
What would it take to convince you?

What would convince me is, as they say in XP, is some detailed
UserStories explaining what exactly it is you want to do, and why you
can't do it now. Instead of vague handwaving.

Have you not been paying attention then? They have been outlined in multiple posts, in multiple ways. If you want a more detailed outlined E-mail me off list so others don't have to see the same ground being covered yet again.

Shane