Re: The Strengths and Weakness of Fedora/RHEL OS management

On Sun, 2 Apr 2006, Nicolas Mailhot wrote:

Again, if you think the problem is on the user side you've already lost
it.

That's interesting.... others said the problem was on the user side... and you are saying its on the programmers side...

In truth its a win for both, it is just counter to our UNIX traditions, ourunix history and our unix emotional^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H social attachments.

Cheers,
Shane