Re: Elektra's technical suitablity

On Sun, 2 Apr 2006, Avi Alkalay wrote:

I understand the value and importance of that, but I'm afraid this is
out of the Elektra scope.
Such semantics and functionality should go in a GConf or KConfig XT layer.

I can see value in a schema library that is optional and elektra aware for non kde/gnome applications. Something that encourages good semantics, but I agree that should be separate.

Cheers,
Shane