Re: 'Commercial Partners'

Le Dim 2 avril 2006 21:04, Callum Lerwick a écrit :
> I'm told there's ogg-vorbis codecs for DirectShow that actually
> work well.

They may exist, but last time I looked finding the right windows ogg
implementation was a challenge. Which is why you can't blame content
producers (those who haven't sold off to the DRM camp) for going mp3 wma
or real, where you do have end-to-end offerings with documentation printed
on glazed paper.

(pretty sad that OSS people argue for paying lumps of money to TMM instead
of getting FOSS offerings into marching order)

--
Nicolas Mailhot