Re: FC5 boot problems

Kevac Marko wrote:
On 4/3/06, Paul Howarth <paul city-fan org> wrote:
How can that help when the hang is *much* earlier in the boot process
than kudzu startup?

Well, i am talking about my situation.
For me turning off the kudzu was solution.

I tried to turn it on again - FC freezes.

FWIW, I did a clean install on a different hard disk and that did not exhibit the problem - kudzu enabled.

Paul.