Re: Why Elektra is the wrong approach (Was Re: The Strengths and Weakness of Fedora/RHEL OS management)

On Tue, 4 Apr 2006 13:31:57 -0400, "Bill Rugolsky Jr." <brugolsky telemetry-investments com> wrote:

> Pete's condescension is right on target: core Linux components are
> being replaced by people who, by their own admission, "hate Unix."

There was no condescension, please take this back. And I never
touched the subject of hate of Unix. What is up with putting words
in my mouth here?

Since we're on the topic, I do not mind if someone hates Unix, as long
as he knows Unix, so he is not doomed to reinvent it, poorly.

-- Pete