Re: Why Elektra is the wrong approach (Was Re: The Strengths and Weakness of Fedora/RHEL OS management)

Hi.

David Zeuthen <david fubar dk> wrote:

> Replacing all the old cruft with new stuff is bound to introduce a few
> more bugs along the way. I think it's called... progress?

Replacing old cruft with new stuff is called "replacing old cruft with
new stuff", technically. It becomes "progress" when things improve somewhere
along the way.

That's not to say that NM isn't progress, mark.