Re: Move Evolution to Extras?

On Tuesday 04 April 2006 01:51pm, Tomasz Kłoczko wrote:
> Dnia 04-04-2006, wto o godzinie 21:41 +0200, Tomasz Kłoczko napisał(a):
> [..]
>
> > Patch for current evolution.spec for doing this in attachment.
>
> Sorry but previouse patch was with incorect Group in pilot subpackage
> and small bug in %build.

You should attach this patch to a bugzilla entry.  It'll just get lost in
here.

I don't know if there is already a "bug" to which it would make to attach such
a patch.  If not, please, create one.  Either way, let the list know the bug
number you've attached it to.

At that point, it's the responsibility of the package maintainer.  But as I
understand it, there isn't one.  Question for those in charge around here,
who should pick up this ball then?
--
Lamont R. Peterson <lamont gurulabs com>
Senior Instructor