Move Evolution to Extras?

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Tue Apr 4 20:37:56 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-04-04 at 14:02 -0600, Lamont R. Peterson wrote:
> That's a pretty trivial "bug".  It's just an RFE, but I agree; it would be
> fairly simple to implement.  However, I think it's fairly harsh of you to
> give up on KMail for this.  I've used KMail (and now Kontact which embeds
> KMail) for years and this has never been an issue for me.  If I delete a
> message, it goes in the trashcan.  If I purge the trashcan, it's gone; if
> not, I can get it back.
>
> Then again, I almost never delete email

I delete a lot of it :)

I appreciate that it's subjective -- but I really can't deal with the
mailbox index jumping around like that as I delete messages. It just
completely screws up the way my eye tracks down the index. Obviously,
changing mailer is hard, and there are some things which you just take a
while to get used to... but that isn't one of them.

--
dwmw2