Re: Move Evolution to Extras?

David Woodhouse <dwmw2 infradead org> writes:

> Evolution is fairly much broken in FC5, and there's little movement even
> on the 'this mail crashes Evolution' bugs, let alone the "Evolution is
> totally unusable with IMAP" bugs.
>
> What are we going to do about it? One option might be to move it to
> Extras in the hope that someone will actually start to look after it
> there. Or perhaps just drop it entirely? Any better ideas? Volunteers?
>
> --
> dwmw2

I don't use evolution mainly because of its long startup time. I hate
waiting for apps to start up.

I think it would generally be a good idea keep it installed. I expect
more and more users are coming to Linux. And evolution is important
for them since most of them are trained by outlook.

Regards,
--
Leon