Re: Move Evolution to Extras?

On Wed, 2006-04-05 at 12:21 +1000, Bojan Smojver wrote:
> I can't say I'm some kind of expert e-mail user, but Evo 2.6 seems to
> be working mostly OK here.

It seems broken to me -- your reply lacked a 'References:' or
'In-Reply-To:' header, and thus was detached from the thread because it
didn't indicate which message it was a response to.

Please try to fix that -- it's very rude to post without threading
information to public fora; especially busy mailing lists like this one.

--
dwmw2