Re: Move Evolution to Extras?

Dnia 05-04-2006, śro o godzinie 10:43 +0100, David Woodhouse napisał(a):
> > I can't say I'm some kind of expert e-mail user, but Evo 2.6 seems to
> > be working mostly OK here.
> It seems broken to me -- your reply lacked a 'References:' or
> 'In-Reply-To:' header, and thus was detached from the thread because it
> didn't indicate which message it was a response to.

Evolution 2.6 doesn't have a problem there. It doesn't have that many
problems at all - it's just it's not enough actively maintained and bugs
(probably simple, sometimes with patches available in many bugzillas at
once) aren't fixed. Evolution is a good mailer, only the changes are in
wrong direction [adding new untested features instead of fixing recently
added (and proved to be buggy) untested features :)].

Lam