Re: Move Evolution to Extras?

> And detachment is due to the fact that I chose not the receive messages from
the list. So, I just "fake" the
> replies (like this one I'm sending now from Evo

You can use GMANE's web interface to post properly-threaded replies to Fedora
mailing lists without being subscribed. It also avoids getting your
non-subscriber mails trashed as spam. You only have to send one e-mail per list
as a reply to a GMANE e-mail address verification, everything else goes through
the web.

        Kevin Kofler