Re: Why Elektra is the wrong approach (Was Re: The Strengths and Weakness of Fedora/RHEL OS management)

On Wed, 5 Apr 2006, Jeff Spaleta wrote:

A useful cmdline tool to interact with dbus would go a long long way.
Something for dbus which is at least as functional a tool as gconftool
is for gconf.

I am curious what type of interactions do you for-see admins performing with dbus? I am not that familiar with dbus but it sounds interesting, it is unclear to me how an admin would use it though.

Cheers,
Shane