Re: Red Hat's "Cowardice" against Software Patents

On Wed, 5 Apr 2006, Eric S. Raymond wrote:

Horst von Brand <vonbrand inf utfsm cl>:
Which SUSE? The paid one? No problem, they can pay for the codecs.

Which, I'm suggesting, Red Hat could do also.  I don't undesstand why this
is a difficult concept.

"Once you pay Danegeld, you never get rid of the Dane."

--
"Remember there is a big difference between kneeling down and bending over." - Frank Zappa