Re: Red Hat's "Cowardice" against Software Patents

On Wednesday 05 April 2006 19:00, Michael J. Knox wrote:
> So a RedHat Pro desktop solution?
>
> I would buy it. Save the hassle of setting up the stuff that I need.
>
> Michael
>
> (note: read RedHat, not Fedora)

Why not 'Joe's Pro Linux'?  Strip all the "redhat" "Red Hat" "Fedora"
whatevers from the sources, add your wizbang stuff, release it.  Nothing
stops you from doing this.  This is how things like CentOS exist.  It just
won't be called Fedora.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora