Re: "expected gains in market share"

Cam <camilo mesias co uk>:
> I think that burning ISOs, shrinking NTFS and repartitioning are more of
> an impediment to uptake.

I guess I'm working from the assumption that most end-users will have
pre-cooked ISOs someone gave them.

And you're right, re-partitioning is a significant barrier.  But we
don't even get that far if the user contemplating installation asks
J. Random Linux Geek "Can I use it to store my iTunes stuff?" and his
answer is a lecture about Ogg Vorbis.