Re: Today's rawhide xorg/radeon

Andy Burns wrote:

should I "expect" any more than this at this stage of development?

Just had a thought, do these xorg updates need a newer kernel than 2080_FC5?

Yes I think you're right on the money there, because of stability issues the radeon drm driver was disabled for > r200 cards in the currentl FC-5 kernel. I believe its reenabled in the latest rawhide kernel but I'm not sure, go check the changelog.

Regards,

Hans