Re: Firefox Test Releases on Fedora

On 4/5/06, Benjy Grogan <benjy grogan gmail com> wrote:
> 1) The middle button on the mouse doesn't allow the scroll button to
> appear, so that I can navigate up and down long web pages.

Go into the firefox preferences in the Edit menu
Advancd tab
select Use autoscrolling

> 3) Certain keywords, such as 'wp linux' to look up Linux in Wikipedia
> don't work.

Where are the keywords defined in the windows xp version?  Are they
defined in the default bookmarks that are included in the windows XP
version?  Quite honestly I don't see this a a problem at all. You can
add additional keywords in each bookmark entry, keywords as a piece of
technology are meant to be customizable per user.