Re: CVS system migration done

Curtis Doty wrote:
Elliot Lee wrote:
cvs.fedoraproject.org (aka cvs.fedora.redhat.com) has been migrated to a
new system. Please let me know if there are any problems that need
fixing...
404 http://cvs.fedora.redhat.com/webfiles/

That was awhile ago. Right this instant I'm getting timeouts, though.

HUP. The 404 is gone but the extras tarball is missing and the core tarball is a week old. :-( Or am I looking at this wrong?

../C