Re: Today's rawhide xorg/radeon

Nils Philippsen wrote:

nils gibraltar:~> rpm -qf `which glxgears`
glx-utils-6.4.2-6

thanks, my box was still running rawhide from just before FC5, I remember some discussion about glxinfo/glxgears being awol a while back, anyway, today the box has been flattened and is now running FC5+updates, I'll add selective parts of rawhide (x/mesa/kernel) to just to test r300 dri/drm again ...