xen in FC5 install

I have performed a basic FC5 install for the purpose of texting Xen.  The
machine is a Compaq Evo P4-1.5GHz with 384M of RAM.

http://jailtime.org/download:centos:v4.3

I downloaded a CentOS 4.3 Xen image from the above URL for the purpose of
testing, the CentOS image in question was designed for 128M of RAM so should
run nicely on a machine with 384M.

kernel = "/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.15-1.2054_FC5xenU"
memory = 128
name = "centos.4-3"
dhcp = "dhcp"
disk = ['file:/xen/centos.4-3.img,sda1,w', 'file:/xen/centos.swap,sda2,w']
root = "/dev/sda1 ro"

Above is the contents of my /etc/xen/centos config file.  Below are the errors
I get in my /var/log/xend-debug.log file.  The command "xm create -c centos"
gives the error "Error creating domain: The privileged domain did not
balloon!".

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/xen/xend/server/SrvDomainDir.py",
line 77, in op_create
    dominfo = self.xd.domain_create(config)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/xen/xend/XendDomain.py", line 226, in
domain_create
    dominfo = XendDomainInfo.create(config)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/xen/xend/XendDomainInfo.py", line
182, in create
    vm.initDomain()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/xen/xend/XendDomainInfo.py", line
1203, in initDomain
    balloon.free(m + fudge)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/xen/xend/balloon.py", line 120, in
free
    raise VmError('The privileged domain did not balloon!')
VmError: The privileged domain did not balloon!

Any suggestions on what I should try?  I repeated the same situation on an
identical machine (I have a set of identical Compaqs for testing) running FC5
with some packages upgraded to rawhide versions (but there seem to be no
usable Xen updates in rawhide).

I'm trying to fix the SE Linux policy bugs related to Xen but I can't even get
Xen working in permissive mode.

PS Please CC me on any replies as I have many unread messages in my lists
folder.