MyODBC for FC5?

Hi.

This is my first post to this mailing list. I hope this is an appropriate
place to ask a question like this. If not, my apologies in advance.

Is there any reason that MyODBC has been removed from Fedora Core 5? I was
about to set it up so I can run my ODBC clien app to connect to my MySQL
server running on a separate Linux computer, when I found that the package
was missing. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Dai