Re: FC6 faster boot

On Mon, 2006-04-10 at 08:01 +0200, dragoran wrote:
> if only this is a blocker for rawhide we can simply wait until it
> supports selinux (or help getting support faster)

This may not be the only blocker.  This is the first big non-starter
though.  We are also going to be working on getting early login in a
usable state, which would nullify the need for initng.  I'm not entirely
convinced that initng is a proper way to go, it still feels like change
just for the sake of change.