Re: When do we get a more usable printer dialog for GNOME?

Le mardi 11 avril 2006 à 08:50 -0400, Matthias Clasen a écrit :
> On Tue, 2006-04-11 at 03:31 +0200, Gérard Milmeister wrote:
> > The current printer dialog of GNOME applications (is this
> > supplied by gnome-print?) is only usable for printer
> > that do not have any important settings (mostly PostScript
> > laser printers).
>
> GTK+ 2.10 will have printing support. You can check out the
> current state of affairs in the gtk-printing branch in cvs.

I hope someone will take care of the A4 vs Letter problem before adding
all sorts of advanced settings (printing an A4 page in evo through a PCL
filter actually prints A4 ; printing an A4 page in postscript mode has
always been printing letter for as long as I can remember)

--
Nicolas Mailhot