Re: FC5 Sound with snd-hda-intel not working. (alsa problem?)

Stephen J. Smoogen wrote:

00:1b.0 Audio device: Intel Corporation 82801G (ICH7 Family) High
Definition Audio Controller (rev 01)
sound card. It worked fine with Fedora Core 4 but after upgrading to
Fedora Core 5 did not have sound anymore.

My Intel D945GTPLR m/b has this same sound device, I had a brief problem with it in a few of the daily rawhide kernels a few months back, but it's never given me a problem in FC5 release ...