Move Evolution to Extras?

Dimi Paun dimi at lattica.com
Wed Apr 12 15:23:52 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-04-12 at 15:57 +0100, Jose' Matos wrote:
>   FWIW, kmail (that I am using embedded in kontact) claims
> otherwise. :-)

kmail is a really good mail client. I've used it for years,
and I do prefer it to Evo. The bug that dwmw2 pointed out is
annoying, but not a show stopper for most people.

However, it's not really an option for a GNOME desktop. Both
GNOME and KDE are bloated pigs, you really can't force both
environments in memory (with all their libs, daemons, etc)
for everybody.

--
Dimi Paun <dimi at lattica.com>
Lattica, Inc.