Re: Where is my "everything" gone?

On 4/13/06, Olivier Galibert <galibert pobox com> wrote:

> You guys are nuts.  Time for me to find a way to migrate us out of
> fedora to something sane.

There are plenty of people in the community who still think this is a
bug. I personally don't care as long as they improve the installer to
include important things such as how much space the install is going
to use.

The issue of everything installs has been discussed ad nauseam on the
list. You might want to check the archives.

n0dalus.