Caring about users

Olivier Galibert <galibert pobox com>:
> When was it decided that computer farms, servers and remote
> administration was unimportant, and only the desktop user was
> interesting?  Is it official, or just de facto?

Heh. If most fedora-devel list members actually thought "only the
desktop user was interesting", the thread about co-opting proprietary
codecs would have gone rather differently.

I conclude that most of this list doesn't think *any* class of users is
interesting.

That's not an attitude that bodes well for the future.