Re: aiglx status

dragoran wrote:
Demond James wrote:
Jeremy Katz wrote:
On Sun, 2006-04-09 at 07:37 +0200, dragoran wrote:
Jeremy Katz wrote:
On Sat, 2006-04-08 at 09:52 +0200, dragoran wrote:
whats the current status of aiglx development?
the FC5 binarys have not been updated since inital release.
Is the x86_64 bug solved?
Can it be added to rawhide to get more testing? Or is it still not ready for rawhide ?
The aiglx code is already in the main trunk of xorg development being
targeted for Xorg 7.1.  Packages tracking that are already present in
rawhide

thats means x86_64 is supported now?

Worked on my x86_64 box with a radeon at the office when I tried a few
weeks ago. I haven't tried since between vacation and LinuxWorld/FUDCon

Jeremy

Will this work with the new nvidia drivers? Version1.0.8756 released
04-07-06.

Thanks,
Demond

I haven't tryed yet but I would say no.

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=866581&postcount=5
Can someone update the wiki and note this?