Re: No yum GUI in core?

Arthur Pemberton wrote:
Okay, you are most certainly right. I suppose I was misled by it's
browse feature which looks exactly like the package selectory in
Anaconda.

I must say though, the tool isn't very helpful at first look.

But thanks for clearing that up.
Anaconda embeds pirut for its package selecting. It's still very new and will likely undergo more work in the FC6 timeframe. It works with the CD/DVD because yum supports local repositories, which is effectively what the discs are, AIUI.