Google Summer of Code 2006

Google just kicked off SoC 2006 and I don't see The Fedora Project
anywhere on the mentor list, isn't anyone planning on taking advantage
of this to better our beloved OS?

http://code.google.com/soc/

Just off the top of my head I would love to see someone work on system
data collection via HAL, a set of basic SystemTap scripts and getting
the system ready to default to --as-needed linking

Of course that might just be me being utterly nuts.

- David