Re: Google Summer of Code 2006

On Sunday 16 April 2006 08:22, David Nielsen <david lovesunix net> wrote:
> Google just kicked off SoC 2006 and I don't see The Fedora Project
> anywhere on the mentor list, isn't anyone planning on taking advantage
> of this to better our beloved OS?
>
> http://code.google.com/soc/
>
> Just off the top of my head I would love to see someone work on system
> data collection via HAL, a set of basic SystemTap scripts and getting
> the system ready to default to --as-needed linking
>
> Of course that might just be me being utterly nuts.
>
> - David

We'll most likely be applying as a mentoring organization shortly.  You can
add your ideas to the FedoraBounties page:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraBounties

You can also review our SoC section of the wiki:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SummerOfCode

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64 n-man com