Re: Where am I? Do we need a Location Profiler?

David Hollis wrote:
> Tracking on location can be a tougher nut than some folks might think
> though.  It would most likely be a somewhat manual effort IMHO.

Well, manual effort does not need to be complicated. NetworkManager could
popup a small box with radio buttons like:
You changed location. You are now :
- at home
- at work
- at some-other-configured-location
- at a new place (checkbox to choose to configure it)
Button OK   -   Button stop-bothering-me-with-profiles

Aurélien
--
http://aurelien.bompard.org  ~~~~  Jabber : abompard jabber fr
safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin