Re: pilot-link for FC5 updates

On Tue, 2006-04-18 at 11:56 +1000, Bojan Smojver wrote:
> Could someone move that from testing to real updates for FC5? Evo and
> other stuff depends on it...

There is something of a problem with that.  If I do that, I have to move
the pending large set of KDE updates.  I didn't notice this dep chain
when I pushed the evo update with the rest of the gnome updates.  There
was a bit of miscommunication here and now we're left w/ a bit of a
problem.

I'm waiting for the KDE maintainer to start his work day (lives in a
different country) so that we can hopefully push the KDE updates, and
pilot-link along with it.  This will be resolved soon.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora