Re: AIGLX packages for FC5 (and rawhide)

Kristian

I tried this just for fun on my ATI r300 and was surprised that it almost worked. I get what looks like an alpha channel (blue screen with shadows on it). True to the notes I can turn compositing off and everything is back to normal.

Is there a focus for this work (mail list, wiki page, irc meeting)? Do you want feedback to bugzilla?

-Cam

--

                                                                     <--
camilo mesias co uk