Re: AIGLX packages for FC5 (and rawhide)

the latest nvidia driver doesent work its missing the required
extension... the latest nvidia driver doesent work with xorg head at
all btw.

has to be fixed with nvidia... the driver got the work with the system
not the system with the driver ;)

regards,
Rudolf Kastl