Re: AIGLX packages for FC5 (and rawhide)

Josh Boyer wrote:

Are there any differences between the FC5 and rawhide packages?  I was
working with Bill Nottingham last night, who has an identical graphics
card, and his setup was working with AIGLX whereas mine wasn't.  The
only difference that we could see was that Bill was running rawhide, and
I was running FC5.

There shouldn't be, should just be a backport to FC5. I'll verify this today.

- ajax