Re: AIGLX packages for FC5 (and rawhide)

Josh Boyer wrote:

If there's no major differences in the aiglx packages, could the difference
in kernel versions between FC5 and rawhide have something to do with it?
That was asked on IRC, and graphics stuff is a black box to me so I have
no idea.

Possible. The major components that would matter would be fbdev, drm, and agpgart, and I don't think any of those have had significant changes since FC5.

- ajax