Re: AIGLX packages for FC5 (and rawhide)

dragoran wrote:
Kristian Høgsberg wrote:
Hi,

I've set up a yum repository with AIGLX packages for FC5. It's on download.fedora.redhat.com:
where are the x86_64 packages? I thought the bug was fixed.

They should be up soon, but the X server was crashing consistently for me on x86_64 when I tested it, so I didn't want to push that just yet.

Kristian